Our graduation requirements exceed those required by the Tennessee Department of Education and most colleges and universities.
Our graduation requirements are:
- 4 units of English
- 4 units of Science
- 4 units of progressively advancing Math
- 4 units of Social Studies
- 3 units of Bible
- 2 units of Foreign Language
- 1.5 unit of Wellness / PE
- 1 unit of a Fine Art
- .5 unit of Personal Finance
Exceptions may be made for transfer students at the discretion of the Administration as long as the student meets graduation requirements for the State of Tennessee Department of Education and the respective college or university the student plans to attend.